“Hyper Stealth Frame” exceeds the performance of previous Super Stealth frame.
Increasing air intake surface area by 27% improves air intake efficiency.
The outer edge of the funnel is securely fixed to the aluminum back plate. Use of aluminum significantly improves rigidity and durability. Alumite process improves surface of the funnel and also provides a sleek black look.
Ambient exposure type air clearner has larger area of induction inlet that increases intake air volume. Engine horsepower and torque become higher than a stock repiacement type.
Without air clearner box, sporty intake sound is created.
Free layout and larger inlet area will increase performance of engine.
How to change the SUPER POWER FLOW Filter (4 steps)
1. Take the filter out of the frame.
Release the frame bolt first and take out the filter from the frame.
2. Change the filter.
First take the used filterout. Then put the new filter into the frame as shownon the photo by pushing it hardand set it for the center hol.
3. Be careful not to make a gap.
Set the filter tight to the frame. Do not try it a once but put it by step by step carefully. Try not to make any wrinkle.
4. Finally set the bolt. Put the filter in the frame tightly and set the bolt firmly. Make sure again there is no gap between the filter and the frame
* Approximate change period:
Dry type: after 6 to 12 months, or drive 6,000km to 10,000km
Wet type: after 3 to 6 months, or drive 3,000km to 5,000km
For proper product performance, replace the air filter element at regular intervals:
(Recommended) Replace every 6,000-10,000km or every 6-12 months.
* There are certain conditions where, dependig on dirt buildup, the filter may need to be replaced earlier than the above recommended intervals.